Friday, February 27, 2009

What Is A Weekend For A Marketer At Lead Research Group

Honestly,

There is no weekend. Helping businesses grow in this economy is an endeavor with no finish line. It is difficult to let go of forward business and preparation for the next week. Sales are the foundation of Lead Research Group and the attitude at this rapidly growing company is that we grow out of the ability to help our customers grow.

I imagine Saturday will involve a fair amount of office time. Customers need help and we like to deliver here at LRG. I am picking up a client at LAX in the morning, driving him to his bank to pay for a marketing campaign and then taking him back to the airport just to make sure he is taken care of. Not my idea of a relaxing Saturday and LAX is no picnic but when you are in the people business that is what you do.

Sunday might even be a day, I get into the office this week. March is upon us and the numbers all start out at zero. So, I take calls and follow up on anyone I missed during the week. It is crazy how busy it is.

The joy of the whole thing is that if you are truly enjoying what you are doing it really isn't like work at all. I hope that from this blog, companies get that we love to help our customers make money and hope you will become willing to give Lead Research Group a chance. This is a phenomenal company and if you have never worked with us, you are missing out.

Have a great weekend all and I will be in the office.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment